Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kara Rocks the Catwalk!


There is a first time for everything and my time to strut down a blazin' LA catwalk has arrived. How I got myself into this pickle, I have no idea. Is it going to be amazing though??......Hell YEA! I know, I know, I know, you're asking yourself now, "what is Kara talking about!" Well, in order to keep you in suspense, I'm not revealing any details. What I can say though, is my amazing friend Brooke, has made me a rockin' CD to honor my debut, and because I believe she does such a wonderful job at creating playlist, I have decided to share it with you. However, I was given strict rules that this CD is only meant to be played at maximum volume while strutting around the apartment in panties and heels! NOW WHO DOES THAT!!!???!!!



I promise to post videos and photos of the event as soon as it happens!!

No comments: