Monday, August 3, 2009

It's official.

It's official, I've taken my Starbucks gig too far. Last week I became a Starbucks "Coffee Master." I've upgraded my old green apron, to a fresh black one. Now what does this mean, you ask. We'll the number one question I get is, "Do you get paid more." And that answer is NO. I should, but I don't. Besides the honor of wearing a crisp black apron, my duties haven't changed. I just know more about the coffees we sell then the other partners in the store. I hold the knowledge. Fun fact #1: a tall cup of Starbucks Pike's Place Roast has more caffeine then a shot of espresso. It is a widely misconstrewed idea that espresso has more caffeine then a cup of coffee. It's simply not true. I'm the coffee master and I'm telling you IT'S NOT TRUE! Come on, ask me another question.....
COFFEE MASTER NERDS!
(Matt and Me, the only two Coffee Masters at our store)
Adios! It's 4:12 in the morning. I've got homework to finish. BLAH!!

No comments: