Thursday, December 25, 2008

February 1, 2009

I've done it now. I finally signed up to run in my first ever 1/2 marathon. Working myself up to a full marathon, hopefully summer/fall 2009. So Super Bowl Sunday 2009, Hunting Beach, California, I will be running in the Surf City USA Half Marathon!! Bright and early at 7:45am. I'd love to have my friends and family here for the support, but I realize it's a long way to come for everyone. So encouragement from now till then would be awesome. I've been training, sort-of, I've really got to start training harder. It's a 1 month away! Aha!!! I'm excited though, I can't wait!! If you care to check out the website, go to: http://www.runsurfcity.com/.

If all goes well, this will be the catalyst for the full marathon I'd like to run this summer. Then eventually a triathlon!! GO ME!!

No comments: