Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Darlington Avenue

I'm a person who likes traditions. Holiday traditions especially. This story though is not of the holiday type. (I wish it was). I have a tradition of moving. For those of you who know me well, you know I send out "change of address" e-mails every 12 months, without fail. And I've done it again.

Welcome to Jerry Manor on Darlington Avenue.

Jerry Manor, a complex of 11, in Brentwood, California.


The front door and a shot of the living room.




Another shot of the living room and the door to the patio. The couch on the left should be getting sold soon and taken out of here.

A photo from the front door into the "dining" area. Also where my roommate likes to keep her unorganized"home office." Something else I'll be happy to see gone.

Taken from the dining room. Our lovely little kitchen with a gas stove, which I love!






From the dining room. A direct view into my bathroom. To the right is a door leading into my roommate Juli's bedroom. To the left is my bedroom.

Juli's bedroom. She has her own bathroom in her room.


My bathroom.

My bedroom.

My bed with my photograph of the Hollywood sign, which I'm still totally digging.

Angel, the 'not so angelic all the time' cat.

*MY* Patio.

My Plants.







A view down the driveway from the patio.

And that completes your tour of Darlington Avenue. I'm really enjoying my new space and hope you'll visit soon!


Happy November 1st from Sunny California!

No comments: